Annual Flu Vaccination Clinics
Lanarkshire Health Board are now running the flu vaccination clinics. These clinics are due to commence end of September / beginning of October 2022.
Keep up to date by visiting www.nhsinform.scot/flu
- All patients aged 50 years and over ( age by 31st March 2023)
- People aged 6 months or older with an eligible health condition
- Pregnant Women (in any stage of pregnancy)
- Healthcare Workers
- Social Care Workers who regularly deliver direct care and support
- Unpaid carers and young carers
Lanarkshire Health Board are also taking over running Pneumococcal and Shingles Clinics. These will be starting in Summer 2022 and if eligible you will be invited by letter.
Travel Vaccinations are now being provided by local Pharmacies. For more information please visit: www.fitfortravel.nhs.uk